I’ve lusted over this for ever so long, I found dupes instead because I couldn’t justify spending 5.00 on a nail varnish remover when I was fully satisfied with my Superdrug own brand version which cost less than 1.00 but recently my sister brought this and I was automatically jealous!
She lent it to me to try out and also review if you’d like to be in with the chance of winning your very own just persevere until the end of this post to find out how. To read my review on the pretty quick version. To use this you just dip your painted nail into the sponge inside, twist and remove your finger. All the nail varnish should be removed!
P R O S
- Let’s say it takes roughly 20 seconds to clean off a nail using regular remover and cotton pads, using this takes less than 20 seconds to do both entire hands.
- Not only that but this is a one product job, you won’t need a constant supply of cotton pads when you feel like changing up your nails or going a natural.
- I also like the smell of this, it’s not overbearing nor does it smell of nothing. The sponge and remove last a long time, certainly longer than the pretty quick version which ruins within a couple of weeks.
- If you’re a lover of glitter varnish a product like this would certainly come in handy, no more scrubbing! Overall this product does what it claims to do.
C O N S
- Despite the packaging saying ‘1 second’ I’m sure you already know it’s not going to be that quick, it’s not a major con just a little white lie, I’d say it takes about 3-4 seconds if you’d like to be picky about it!
- Also, when sticking in your entire top half of your finger to remove what’s just in the nail your hands tend to get a little greasy, again it’s nothing major, just wash your hands after.
- It’s just a fuss adding an extra step but I personally would do this using the old fashion cotton pad and remover way anyway to wash away the smell.
C O N C L U S I O N
- This product takes all the fuss and time out of removing nail varnish, it’s a miracle product when it comes to glitter varnishes.
- It makes your hands a little greasy but is easily rinsed away.
- It smells pleasant and works fast, it’ll also last a long time.
G I V E A W A Y
- To be in for the chance of winning your own just make sure you’re following this blog via GFC and leave a comment below including your GFC name, also feel free to leave your blog link if you have one.
- This will be for the initial entry.
- Your other entries will not be counted if you haven’t done the above steps first.
For extra entries you may: